Van for agency work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Van for agency work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Recently been offered oil servicing on agency
15 quid each one and you have to provide materials.

i asked about oil filters, nozzles and such.

they said they arnt service items.

poor customers

That should be reported to OFTEC my friend. Nozzle and hoses should be replaced annually, unless the hoses are marked as 5 year ones and then they can be left but the nozzle - every year.

Broken into 7 times! Omg that must be a record!? I would have given up on plumbing lol, have the deadlocks dettered them?

New van was only 1 week old , ordered dead locks, they turned up same day they popped my lock , van was empty
as tools with me on job ,,

Similar plumbing topics

Put your foot down on costs with your fiancée-...
Replies
Views
B
The organisation you're doing the NVQ with...
Replies
Views
What about a side-car van?
Replies
Views
Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
Thanks for this summary advice ... I have...
Replies
Views
Back