Vans vans vans ...... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vans vans vans ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What van does everyone have?
What are the pros and cons?

I am looking to get something newer. I have a Renault Trafic at the mo, its the right size, easy to drive and park but its Not reliable anymore and has a few niggly faults.

Hi scotty,

I am actually the wrong person to ask as I am having a Porsche Cayenne with a pipe rack it's really spacious, very comfy while driving but the downside is the petrol.

Really??
Travel in style if you can
Scotty i am joking :)

I actually have a small caddy and very very old but driving like a beast. I'm telling you no new car will get hold of mine have hardly any electronics and it drives and drives without any issues.

I just heard that some people bought recently Renault master and it's good in size but cannot tell you much about the usuage of diesel neither faults. But as far as I can tell from my mates it's a decent van.

Caddy here Scott, love it to death but have just about fallen out with VW down to the emissions scandal

thinking the same seen a few 15 vivaros

I have seen pre registered trafic sports for £13000 +vat
Seems like the best deal around

Bit much you got that cash spare ?

You vat registered?

What van does everyone have?
What are the pros and cons?

I am looking to get something newer. I have a Renault Trafic at the mo, its the right size, easy to drive and park but its Not reliable anymore and has a few niggly faults.

Sounds like my wife - and she's not French.

I have also thought about getting something 'newer', with the full blessing of the wife.
She said, "If you can find anyone that wants you, they can have you"

I'll stick with my Transit Custom.

Got my new one well 15 reg 22k on the clock Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Ryooo, cool for size, excellent bit of...
Replies
Views
Fit a magna clean pro on there it will protect...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Had a few transit vans and they all rusted...
Replies
Views
Back