Version boiler flow rate. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Version boiler flow rate. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have decided to go for the Version boiler when I get my system upgraded but I currently have a Glowworm 35 store which gives lashings off hot water which ilike, so I'm looking at the 111-w as its the same performance as the glow worm, I did initially go for the 100w button I was a bit concerned that the dhw flow rate might be a bit low.
I have 50l/min at the stand pipe and 22 at sink tap.
Any views would be greatly appreciated.

Viessmann 111 depending on size either kw version

I have installed the 111 in the past, seems like a decent boiler with plenty of hot water. It’s a big lump of a boiler so you need plenty of space.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
It’s one of them if it’s the only place it can...
Replies
Views
It’s called experience! You’re welcome, glad...
Replies
Views
Thanks Enthalpy, Your conclusion is exactly...
Replies
Views
Back