Very close to setting fire to my first house today!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Very close to setting fire to my first house today!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honesty fit all that in their Colin? Looms too small! Lol

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i4hdsj
The dividers are removable. I took out the cross sections and left the long sections which exactly fit 3 gas bottles or 2 gas bottles and a fire extinguisher with room to spare for the torch, solder, flux etc in the last compartment. The lid has a handy pocket thing for tools, screwdrivers etc. too

i want to know where you get those rotten bags from without all the other stuff, or something simular.

The dividers are removable. I took out the cross sections and left the long sections which exactly fit 3 gas bottles or 2 gas bottles and a fire extinguisher with room to spare for the torch, solder, flux etc in the last compartment. The lid has a handy pocket thing for tools, screwdrivers etc. too

Aha I see said the blind man, didn't realise realise you could remove the dividers. Cheers, sick of having my torch etc in my bag

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mqce1f

what fire extinguishers do you guys carry? water? foam?
I carry a small portable one which is designed for your car and Halfords and even Tesco sell them. I also carry a spray bottle which used to house spray bleach and spray water onto any timbers after soldering as a precaution, also useful for wetting hard to reach areas.

those small ones, are they re-useable ie short squirts?.
i have a few but they are old just wondering if you can release a little to test..

For the cost I would just buy new. Having a fire extinguisher that doesn't work is worse than not having one as it gives you a false sense of security.

For peace of mind I have mine serviced by a local fire protection firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back