vokera compact 25 only works with case off | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera compact 25 only works with case off in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

The front casing isnt squashing the silicone tubes or the tubes are holed? If its had a new aps check that the small (tiny) screws have been used to connect the bracket to the aps otherwise it may have punctured the casing. One other thing you can try is remove the rolling pin shaped cylinder out of the latent heat exchanger (if fitted). Cant think of anything else to try.

Came across with same problem, did clean everything out, dismantled flue to check the pass ways. All clean, hoovered out latent hx, fan clean. APS seems to be working correctly as managed to get the boiler firing with the case closed for some time. It used to run with case on until hot, then could not fire up again for a while. Same story - about 3 years old. Still not running. Any of you managed to get it up and running? I shall try to replace venturis if can source quickly ones, also suspecting a fan is not spinning fast enough. There is no sign of wear tho, bearings looking spot on, smooth spin, no noise just doesn't work for no reason.

I've got exactly the same problem as this with a Vokera compact 29 he.
About 4 years old...
I've been stressing majorly trying to fix it on a callout this morning, eventually put a new APS on it even though the old one seemed fine. NO change.
The boiler fires (mostly) with the case cover off, but just fast flashing green light, fan and no ignition sequence with cover back on.

I was suspecting the fan may be the problem, is there any way to prove this?! cheers

I've got exactly the same problem as this with a Vokera compact 29 he.
About 4 years old...
I've been stressing majorly trying to fix it on a callout this morning, eventually put a new APS on it even though the old one seemed fine. NO change.
The boiler fires (mostly) with the case cover off, but just fast flashing green light, fan and no ignition sequence with cover back on.

I was suspecting the fan may be the problem, is there any way to prove this?! cheers
Ask in the close forum and we can help you there

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also I don't think he'll be able to get a bit...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I hadn't done because it was being held off by...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Back