Vokera excell 80sp, it's no country for old boilers.... repair or replace. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera excell 80sp, it's no country for old boilers.... repair or replace. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys/gals, i know the subject of repair or replace old boilers is a very divisive matter.
Some engineers will always repair and others will advise to replace.

I have to attend a Vokera 80sp on Wednesday to diagnose a problem with intermittent hot water.
i have a few preconceived ideas of what it might be, but only eyes and hands on will give a definitive answer.
Customer has already intimated that the boiler is very old and may need replacing. They would also like to know if it is worth repairing.
My thought is if it's a simple repair i would say i can do it but still steal them towards having a new boiler installed.
How do you guys and gals approach these matters?
is there a process or age limit of boiler that you use as to which way you lean.

just being inquisitive.
Woz

I can repair but no warranty. By no warranty I mean absolute none what so ever.
This is price to repair and this is the price to replace, your call.

PS I don`t do boilers by the way just water pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If I am honest as long as they fit one it...
Replies
Views
G
Deeming it commercial as its under there...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
yes it is loudest at boiler but it stops as...
Replies
Views
J
bitter? This language won't be tolerated!
2 3
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back