Vokera sabre 29he got water fault | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera sabre 29he got water fault in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
hello!
Has anyone worked on these Vokera sabre 29he combi boilers? I have one that when you run the hot tap it clicks loudly at pcb area and goes cold then hot .

Initial thoughts are a blocked heatplate but it looks like I have to take everything apart just to take it off and check it!
Has anyone taken one of these of and know how long it will take? And whether the boiler has to be dismantled?
Also suspecting divertor valve or water turbine can anyone point me in the right direction?

Central heating is working fine with no probs

This is the gsr section

hello!
Has anyone worked on these Vokera sabre 29he combi boilers? I have one that when you run the hot tap it clicks loudly at pcb area and goes cold then hot .

Initial thoughts are a blocked heatplate but it looks like I have to take everything apart just to take it off and check it!
Has anyone taken one of these of and know how long it will take? And whether the boiler has to be dismantled?
Also suspecting divertor valve or water turbine can anyone point me in the right direction?

Have not had this problem before mate. But will have a look at my bible when I get in. Leave it with me.

hello!

At home now mate. How old is the boiler?

Plates are susceptible to blockages on a dirty system.
You can remove them without removing owt else although fiddly and also I'd be tempted to change the thermistor at the same time. Easy way to check is run hot water and at the time it shuts down, turn the cold supply lever off underneath and if the temp shoots up to the 90deg limit, then likely to be blocked plate.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Debris in the plate is favourite bud you often...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
New flow sensor and we now have hot water.
Replies
Views
That’s why I said new boiler as I remember pricey.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of...
Replies
Views
Back