Want to become a faster and more efficient plumber | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Want to become a faster and more efficient plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it helps here that the bathroom is large. It's hard to make a cramped bathroom look nice like this.

How much does it cost to get a bathroom like this, labour only?

I've got these blue Bosch drill bits btw, got them off ebay. The good thing with them is they can drill through various material, so you don't need to keep changing drill bits and you can drill straight through wood into masonry. I still have dowelling drill bits for precision drilling.

I always think there's more work in a small washroom because you can't move and need another room for your tools and set-up.
With the right design, planning and products they can look just as effective though! The main wetroom in this job was very cramped when it had the bath in it - creating a wetroom helps make it look bigger and this is true for smaller rooms too as you don't have to have a clunky, fully sealed screen setup.

Cheers KOP,
I bought one of those PG750X's and yes, they are good - only problem with them is that it takes longer to get the crap out of the core than it takes to drill a hole :mad:;)
I have a set of dentist tools that I use for intricate work on shower valves/boilers etc which helped with this but still a pain.
I wanted to get the 6&8mm double ended one but my local screwfix didn't have them in stock :(
My pleasure bud i just keep plenty of water on it and keep flushing it out keep up the good work cheers kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
The right track to becoming a plumber. Hard...
Replies
Views
Back