Wanted - A power flusher | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wanted - A power flusher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are spot on there , unfortunately the magna cleaner is not clear and will not do a good a job as the big one or as quickly

do they make a bigger version these days?
wonder if i could blag one of the transparent display models from my local plumbcentre!!
HANG ON!!
A REP GAVE ME A TRANSPARENT DISPLAY MODEL IN THE BOX LAST YEAR!!
go some digging about to do in the shed!

that wont work unless you sling the magnet into the flusher which could be a bad idea, unfortunately its a case of biting the bullet and buying one i think , its a great invention as you dont have to keep dumping the dirty water which was a problem before as you would end up slinging chemicals with the dirty water

I was thinking of making up an attachment to fit in line on one of the flushing hoses to provide evidence of how the device can help keep systems clean and hopefully get extra work fitting magnacleans, rather than just dumping all of the oxide without showing customer the benefits of magnet devices.
Any comments?
Mark

I was thinking of making up an attachment to fit in line on one of the flushing hoses to provide evidence of how the device can help keep systems clean and hopefully get extra work fitting magnacleans, rather than just dumping all of the oxide without showing customer the benefits of magnet devices.
Any comments?
Mark

yes that is the way to do it just take a picture with your phone in their kitchen at the sink sorted lol.

Ive got a good un, but i suppose its possible to build your own!
Would need 2 opposing pumps to reverse the flow tho!
And it would look like summat the A team had built ! Lol

Ive got a good un, but i suppose its possible to build your own!
Would need 2 opposing pumps to reverse the flow tho!
And it would look like summat the A team had built ! Lol

Mark, for some reason, your posts all seem to appear twice.... ???

I toyed with the idea of making my own, but have finally bit the bullet. As said, it'll be paid for by the end of the week, and then it's profit every time I use it. So if it lasts 2 years, it'll earn me some nice money. Hopefully! I don't want to be Mr Powerflush though. Its boring ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Dan, if you do it, please photo and detail. Would love to see results. If its easy to do, I'll make one for the other lads I work with.

Oops!
Damned touchscreen phone!
Keeps sending posts twice!

Oops!
Damned touchscreen phone!
Keeps sending posts twice!
Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Following the various threads on...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
S
If it don't go on Ebay, let me know cos I need...
Replies
Views
S
:disappointed: Snooze you loose i guess. Good...
Replies
Views
AdamMcC5
A
Back