Water not reaching Boiler and Pump | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water not reaching Boiler and Pump in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello yes we called the one who installed the new boiler but he said he was busy and would try to get to us by Friday not heard a word back, so we thought he would try after the excellent advice on here , thanks

Maybe post on the forum for someone else local to you! If the original installer is too busy/ill/otherwise occupied you're not obliged to wait for him! (It happens, life gets in the way, no criticism of him intended, I don't know the circumstances!)

its about 2 years since it was installed , we do have a problem now and then and he found the motorised valve ? think thats what its called was sticking, he has replaced that as we thought they may have been the problem, but it looks as if its more than one problem.
Hes popped out but when he comes back shall mention the cold feed or an air lock thanks .
W have not run the heating for some months and now we find out thats not a good idea,we should have run it every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get any air/water out of your upstairs rads when you bleed them?

thanks for your help we are in a bunglalow seems husband did try that

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you have found a blockage, if so...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Back