WB combi made in Turkey | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WB combi made in Turkey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
anyone else seen them yet?

a Worcester Bosch combi thats only being sold to the contractor/housing (council/HA) market through a selected merchant chain, Approx price £350 and made in turkey.

I saw one yesterday on a new council heating install.

Last edited:
Never come across any but that was probably only a matter of time before they did something cheaper to compete with Ideals and Aristons etc.
The big contract buyers get si's for under £500 as it is.

anyone else seen them yet?

a Worcester Bosch combi thats only being sold to the contractor/housing (council/HA) market through a selected merchant chain, Approx price £350 and made in turkey.

I saw one yesterday on a new council heating install.

No way, i want model info and pics please

No way, i want model info and pics please

im going back to the property tomorrow so will take pictures both inside and out. the guy who installed it (i was there fitting a shower Room) said this week is the first week they are being installed, he has had some training and has been told its not being sold to general public.

its larger in size than the junior/si and has standard WB controls inc hot water control, lloks like it has the jun/si heat cell and other parts. The installer said the WB rep said its made in Turkey.

Last edited:
lets hope its not bekouse of that LOL.
Nice one, this boiler was going to be canned, as they needed a contract boiler, BUT it had to have hot water thermostat like Si not junior.....for this market, I think only specific pre agreed companies can buy them, but are for HA Etc has you have said, interesting it uses the WB3 heatcell......

probably the end of the road for the junior and si very soon i think.

it was obvious really, spend money on a new flap and update on the cdi but not others in the range.

Funnily enough, look at my toilet door:

y2a8utu5.jpg

its a Greenstar 28 FSN - GB

could not find the instructions, probably with the tennant.

pictures taken with me phone so may not be perfect.

IMAG0060.jpgIMAG0061.jpgIMAG0062.jpg

Last edited:
adam not alan, the model number is in the second post of pictures. ill lend me glasses if needed?? LOL

Adam, cheers pal the photos are great!

i think it looks ok for maintenance pal, what's you take on it?

seems ok, case does not have those carp screws at the bottom like the jun/si but it has two tiny screws that arnt much better tbh. its not kitchen friendly due to its size but theres loads of room to get your hands in. Didnt spend much time looking as i had alot of work to do and it was past home time. If i go back to one of them in the next week ill try and grab a look at the instructions and push a few buttons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
R
decent product with excellent customer service...
Replies
Views
R
You cant please everyone sometimes you win...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back