WB combi made in Turkey | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WB combi made in Turkey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems ok, case does not have those carp screws at the bottom like the jun/si but it has two tiny screws that arnt much better tbh. its not kitchen friendly due to its size but theres loads of room to get your hands in. Didnt spend much time looking as i had alot of work to do and it was past home time. If i go back to one of them in the next week ill try and grab a look at the instructions and push a few buttons :)

Lol at case screws! Looks ok to me, I will find out if we can buy these, as initially they planned this at Vokera Vision money!

I like the fact they no longer have the rubbish plastic clips connecting the pipes to the pump, have had nightmares with those a couple times. Looks a lot less cluttered than the junior/si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
R
decent product with excellent customer service...
Replies
Views
R
You cant please everyone sometimes you win...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back