We have a Question for Engineers - Your Feedback is needed :) | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss We have a Question for Engineers - Your Feedback is needed :) in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

Hi

As I'm sure you are aware at CORGI direct we provide all the physical technical manuals for engineers, for example -

The GID1 , Essential Gas Safety Manual

1582657671873.png

However, we are wondering if you would like us to produce our manuals in an electronic format, so that you can read them on a device such as a Kindle ?

Honest feedback welcome, Is this something you would be interested in , if all manuals were available electronically for download ?

Thanks

These days it would be handy but not a must if you were to do it could you make them downloadable as sometimes you don’t always have signal

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
Hi, we're a small firm with a a growing client...
Replies
Views
This role would suit a self-employed Gas...
Replies
Views
I hoping for the best.
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Back