We have all been there on this one | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss We have all been there on this one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Rob,
You're being overly selective and specific with that statement.
( or should I say - speak for yourself )

Plumbers have the right to hold grudges against anyone without reason.

We over here have a rule of 7 years against another plumber.
No one else is included in the 7 year rule.

Rob,
You're being overly selective and specific with that statement.
( or should I say - speak for yourself )

Plumbers have the right to hold grudges against anyone without reason.

We over here have a rule of 7 years against another plumber.
No one else is included in the 7 year rule.
Mind you in my experience running sites over the years its
usually the decorators that cause fights because they are bored and wound the labourers up , saying stuff like that other fella over there has been with your woman...next thing mayhem with our gangers wading in to keep the peace
centralheatking

If we all did that, then they would go bankrupt in a matter of months..
McAlpine are a very good Uk based company with an extensive network of astute regional sales managers. I would identify who your rsm is and just put your problem to him they will reply in my experience. Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Back