Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 284
  • Views 32K

Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
:25: Awesome get home from a good day at work to find this I think my old Worcester needs changing and I now have a excuse that facebook does have a use I found out about this on the gas engineering,heating and plumbing group . Thanks Ray and Intergas for the chance , is there a android app for this forum I don't think the missus will like me sat in the office all evening. Also ive got it put it that the forum sponsor Williams is the best stockist around my way the Fareham and Gosport lads are top notch its worth a try if you haven't tried them yet.
Ditto with the Worcester needing replacing, mines dying as well
But not ditto with the facebook thing, too scared the past may be raked up

:25: Awesome get home from a good day at work to find this I think my old Worcester needs changing and I now have a excuse that facebook does have a use I found out about this on the gas engineering,heating and plumbing group . Thanks Ray and Intergas for the chance , is there a android app for this forum I don't think the missus will like me sat in the office all evening. Also ive got it put it that the forum sponsor Williams is the best stockist around my way the Fareham and Gosport lads are top notch its worth a try if you haven't tried them yet.

Gizmo you've been hiding here for 4 years too! And you're a local. Where about are you based.

And im Gassafe to Lang property services ltd 510073 just encase anyone was wondering if im a cowboy :62:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in Gosport where are you , Ive not been on here much because I cant get in the gas forum yet I should post more.

Seen as this for a gas appliance, how do we know that everyone is gas safe registered?

because Mr Ray didn't come up on the last banana boat. And because he has a fully paid up licensed service agreement with GasSafe Register. And because there is no way on earth that Intergas are going to hand over their valuable boiler to an unregistered cowboy.

Not its not go and check all the names and see if they all have yellow badges!

The definition of being registered is... errr.. being registered. Not having a yellow badge on here. Its not like its hard for me to check.

Gizmolang, PadthePLumber - good to see you both taking a more active part in the forum.

Don't worry, the natives are more friendly when you get to know them. So hang around a while, because neither of you are eliminated tonight.

Well i would like to welcome Gizmo and paddington bear along to the forum. Good luck and lets see more of ya on here whether you win or not. Its not a bad place and ch4 doing seagull cocktails in the arms.

Nice one, I can go and have a shower now
The name is actually a very good friend of mines nickname, who passed away too young at 40 9 yrs ago this dec, we even have a "Johnny day" in his memory around the date he died, now that does get very messy

Edit
This isn't some sort of sob story, honest guvna

Last edited:
Gassafe. You were first in. It would be ironic if you were also first out.

Wouldn't it?

CH4. You were a semi-finalist. It would be such a bummer to go out on the first round...

Wouldn't it?

Riley. Thanks for being a regular. Such a shame that it doesn't help you one jot here.

Shucks...

And Anz. Ahhh. Anz.

I like you because your name is easy to type.

So you can stay.

For tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Hi All There has been some talk lately about...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
E
intergas all the time
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Back