What are you up to over the weekend | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Old Account
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 5K

Discuss What are you up to over the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been visit a farm with the family.

IMG_20170408_141559899.jpg

What a lovely day wasn't it ? It makes the life so much better if you wake up with nice sunshine. I just got better mood throughout the day, it really makes me feel good.

Call outs are a pain. Necessary evil in d job unfortunately. Will keep ye off d booze at d least

Will be in the garden digging foundations for new workshop.

Just wanted to say I'm back :)

I'm back as well...lol just had to replace a cartridge fuse in a tap off box...took longer to get there and back just had some ice cold milk and biccies.....regards Turnpin:)

Nice sexy motors tfj think Keith Moon drove one into a pool in his heyday with the Who...what's the truck at the back....regards Turnpin:)

Today, breakfast , 1 bathtub mixer to change , and then finally enjoying the sun

Yesterday went to a farm and met the Easter bunny. Then chilledby the canal.

Today been to a pub which is by a river, canal and steam railway. Sat outside all day and i feel a bit sunburt in typical British fashion!

Weather is changing though it's dead windy and got colder now!

IMG_20170408_130751583.jpg

I think you've been had.:D:D I hate to break it to you, but that's not the Easter Bunny!:):)
I would be straight back down there asking for my money back:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To answer op. No, they'll just come from...
Replies
Views
Back