What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 9 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter HTG-Apprentice
  • Start date
  • Replies 276
  • Views 28K

Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
after having a saab convertible for the last ten years we now have a nissan note tekna i hate it as much as fast track plumbers

Can see you have never driven one there great . And the evoque will most likly be my next motor may not suite some but I love them

your so wrong there, but why try and turn a ton of 4x4 into a sports vehicle?, it can never do either role well, despite what the owners think.

I'm going to jump back to the top of the most hated list ( if I'm not there already) but I've had a chat with my son and I'm getting his Lambo Gallardo back to keep as he is buying something else ( to be decided) but as they won't offer enough for trade on we are keeping both hahaha
Prob not for a couple of months but i can wait

Looking at a nice silver Jag going for 3 grand in a local forecourt. Always fancied one, even if they are owned by Ford.

Got a golf ans the missus has a 306.
Also got a triumph daytona for a bit of fun

I'm going to jump back to the top of the most hated list ( if I'm not there already) but I've had a chat with my son and I'm getting his Lambo Gallardo back to keep as he is buying something else ( to be decided) but as they won't offer enough for trade on we are keeping both hahaha

Git!!!!!

hope you get piles so u cant drive it, just green horns Really ;) git comes to mind as well

Last edited by a moderator:
not true as the fastest car ever had no wheel drive at all, thrust2:)

thats not a car.....thats a plane with no wings....so what is the fastest "car" driven through the wheels?

What do you call fast....top speed or accelleration?....most people think f1 are the fastest but have no idea

hope you get piles so u cant drive it, just green horns Really ;) git comes to mind as well

Haha, was discussing it with the younger boys tonight and they are delighted, the misses asked what I was going to do with my present car, but as we have twins I "can't" get rid of it as we need to to their football and all the other stuff they do, ( sometimes the misses is busy so I still need my car so it looks as if stuck with the xf jag and the Lambo haha (I could use her qashqai but she point bank refuses to drive the Lambo)

haha, was discussing it with the younger boys tonight and they are delighted, the misses asked what i was going to do with my present car, but as we have twins i "can't" get rid of it as we need to to their football and all the other stuff they do, ( sometimes the misses is busy so i still need my car so it looks as if stuck with the xf jag and the lambo haha (i could use her qashqai but she point bank refuses to drive the lambo)

i've a nice dry garage in much better climatic conditions than you??????????

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366755258.363150.jpg

My toys

I no longer "drive" the Alfa :(

DSCF3159.jpg
This is what I found! I think cylinder no 1 has dropped a valve :( Proper f****d. This ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you buy with your heart and not your head!

Not as sorry as I am! Its got a full tank of fuel, £60 worth of brand new oil and £280 worth of dunlop tyres with less than 100 miles wear on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
  • Question
I figured I should let you guys know in case...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Back