What do you think of my work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What do you think of my work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I think anyone willing to put there work up on here is very brave. Fair play to you mate and don't take the comments badly. Every day is a school day as they say and there are some seriously knowledgeable people on here

Internal fill loop would have meant less mess below boiler, Prv is wrong, cable untidy... Everything else looks okay.

I'm guessing a kitchen unit will go there so the drain off hidden forever?

Last edited:
Now I know that everyone is saying the prv is wrong, but is that just because of the mi?. The reason I ask is that the new intergas coming out has a combined prv and condensate, so surely somewhere the building regs must allow this?
Just a question

...so surely somewhere the building regs must allow this?
Just a question

prv.jpg

Good on you for posting your work. 3 years experience isn't a lot . Well done .

Everyone should post pics of there jobs and we'll see if the real critical folks put there money where there mouths are LOL....

We can start a post soon.

Good on you for posting your work. 3 years experience isn't a lot . Well done .

Everyone should post pics of there jobs and we'll see if the real critical folks put there money where there mouths are LOL....

We can start a post soon.

I'm not posting today's one, found a hole in my burn mat...

Viessmann and Atag have combined, along with the new alphas.

All I would say is if you're combining then have a hepvo on the prv side

Also use as little 21.5 as possible :)
Up your sizing to 32mm and ideally use mupvc push or weld :)

Look in G3

All comes down to approval for doing it internally :)

Latest G3 gives you a pretty good idea on discharging a tprv to waste, a prv is just going to give out a Lower volume :)

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Back