what do you wear to work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss what do you wear to work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

supper plumb

I see an old boy in london the other day on a domestic job wearing the blue bid brace type overalls not seen them in a long time whats your uniform consist of ?????

my workware consists on a pair of black sambas(for domestics) a pair of dewalt boots 3 pair of snickers 100's in black 5 or 6 black plain polo shirts from toolstation, 2 black plain hoodied tops, a hi viz bommer jacket and a hiviz over trousers the last 2 are for drainage work on top of that i also have the freebe t shirts the suppliers through in allthough i dont often wear them as the day i put one on i need something from another supplier!

Dickies safety trainers, snickers trousers and embroidered polo shirt. When it starts to cool down I have some thermals, pull over light fleeces from jacamo, fleece coats (from whichever manufacturer is giving them away), big thick waterproof coat from Worcester and a light waterproof jacket from dickies. If it gets really bad I have some insulated over trousers I brought back from Canada. Plus a selection of beanie hats.

for hot weather gas work!

th

Scruffs multipocket trousers, polo shirt or De-Walt t-shirt or merchants freebie t-shirt, black Reebok classic trainers or Scruffs steelcap boots. Dickies workshirt or plain black sweatshirt if it's cold.

I've got nothing left to wear as everybody has nicked my gear!! 'I wear Dickies this & I wear Dickies that'!! And telling everyone too!!

When I'm on the tools; Snickers or DeWalt pocket troose in the Winter, a kilt in the Summer, Polo shirts & DeWalt trainers. In the Winter troose as above, tee shirt, polo shirt, fleece, boiler suit, DeWalt boots & DeWalt jacket.
When I'm in the office Armani Suit.

starting to form a plumbers trend i see muilti pocket bottoms polo/tshirt and boots good thats what i wear when im plumbing all other stuff just gets jogging bottoms and T shirt... cheap and easy from sports direct..
just started using the knee pad inserts in my work bottoms time to look after the old body Im ony 24 and waiting on two knee ops happy day!!!!!!
Love the work bottoms tho seems i can carry all my crap about with me and still find room for more
fittings screwdrivers hammer if needed pipe slice phone keys PTFE
Iv got a pair of tuffsuff bottom and a new pair of dunlop work bottoms £25 from sports direct any tshirts or free ones from merchants one got one tho no one likes me that much i feel sad now...Free merchant tshirts :welcome: over here please

you get free bees when you build up relationships with suppliers and spend a fortune if I spend anything over a grand they always through something in if its a bag of elbows or a slice or sometimes t shirts

I wear lee cooper work trousers. Black polo shirt. Need to get embroidered ones but that's an expense at the bottom of the list.

I don't bother with the knee pad inserts anymore. Just use proper knee pads if doing work under floors etc.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Back