What is everyone charging? Are you getting enough work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What is everyone charging? Are you getting enough work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Has the time come to open a plumbing and electrical shop in the high street? Giving the potential client more confidence in placing orders for installations and alteration, in response to the horror stories that circulate regarding our trades people. I am toying with the idea of investing in such(although i do very little practical work now) along with very good plumber and friend of mine whose in his late forties. One of his prime concerns, although he has a great business, he recognises that at 60 and retirement he's got nothing to sell, a small pension he pays into is massively underperforming. The mission being to build up a local business for both plumbing, heating, solar etc and electrical. Where punters can enter 8 hours a day, to discuss their particular issues and sign up with confidence. I would be most interested in comments/feed back regarding the proposal.

There are a few 5 or 6 of electrical ones round my way and I seen one plumbing shop in the top side of Sheffield but only doing bathrooms

if you say bath you are northern if you say barth you are a southerner. quite simple really must be somewhere around nottingham ?
DFD67465-8F71-B9AF-A211-C6B205045DB6

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
True. Would have been fun otherwise - 5 zone...
Replies
Views
Thanks KOP, think i will see how it goes and...
Replies
Views
Back