What is the best make of boiler Worcester?, Vaillant, Alpha. | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What is the best make of boiler Worcester?, Vaillant, Alpha. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
worster CDI Or GreenstarJunior excellent boiler ,new wide gap stainless steel heat exchanger with 10 year warrenty Do clean out sytem before fitting and fit a magnetic filter at boiler on the return
Trouble free then for many years

RJSCAN

worster CDI Or GreenstarJunior excellent boiler ,new wide gap stainless steel heat exchanger with 10 year warrenty Do clean out sytem before fitting and fit a magnetic filter at boiler on the return

RJSCAN

I have been following this thread with interest and comparing spec’s as I am also trying to decide on the best Combi choice.
Correct me if I am wrong but according to the specs the Worcester CDi has an Aluminium heat exchanger with 10 year warrantee. The Vaillant apparently has a stainless steel heat exchanger. Not sure regarding the warrantee.

I have been following this thread with interest and comparing spec’s as I am also trying to decide on the best Combi choice.
Correct me if I am wrong but according to the specs the Worcester CDi has an Aluminium heat exchanger with 10 year warrantee. The Vaillant apparently has a stainless steel heat exchanger. Not sure regarding the warrantee.

Unless theyve changed it recently? your quite right, the WB has a aluminuim silicate heat exchanger and the vailant a Stainless steel one.

its because it breaks down and dies at the speed of light
I phoned up about one the other day just out of interest, I was put through to Ferroli and they couldnt tell my anything about them apart from a rough RRP.

RJSCAN

Yeah fit the filter because if you don't the heat exchager will rot because it's not stainless steel unless they have changed it

RJSCAN

The junior is a pile of tat you have to assemble half the boiler and it doesn't have a hot water control flueing options are reduced and you can put weather comp on it. None of that is a problem with the Vaillant ecotec pro and it;s the same price and it has a stainless steel heat exchanger which the wWorcester doesn't unless they have changed it very recently which I doubt.

The junior is a pile of tat you have to assemble half the boiler and it doesn't have a hot water control flueing options are reduced and you can put weather comp on it. None of that is a problem with the Vaillant ecotec pro and it;s the same price and it has a stainless steel heat exchanger which the wWorcester doesn't unless they have changed it very recently which I doubt.

Si has and is pretty much the same price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back