What sound system do you have in your van? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What sound system do you have in your van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Christmas songs that I hate, Oh god I Hate them!

That new Mick Hucknall one makes me want to drink the drain unblocker! :lipsrsealed2:

I love them (most of them at least)

Silent night
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
O Little town of Bethlehem
etc

I love them (most of them at least)

Silent night
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
O Little town of Bethlehem
etc
Yes these are good traditional songs, but I think Phil meant the Christmas pop pap that is played on the radio at this time of year. My pet hate is that Band Aid one!

Yes the Christmas tat on the radio, fine if your in a pub in the right mood but Roy wood playing in a freezing bathroom at 10:00am just winds me up.

I'm especially stressed at the moment as I'm doing a huge bathroom job that HAS to be finished by the 22nd and I keep allowing myself to be called out to do other jobs and I'm not progressing. Why do I do it to myself?

Every vehicle I've owned I'm upgraded the ice system.

I collect my van on Saturday, and I have got the gear to add a double din, DVD, video input headunit, and a camera to attach to the rear (not sure where yet, possibly number plate area). Therefore adding reversing camera. All for around £130, easy to set up too.

Even though it's a work vehicle will be main transport too, so thought I might as well make personal. Haha

But that's what I'm doing if that helps

the-brilliant-van-5.jpg

This looks cool ...

saw one like that a few years ago that had to have rinforcing bars across the screen to stop it popping out with the preasure

agree with cd are a nuisance in the van and get scrathed easily im a man of extremes either radio londonand lbc or dance music pirates like s dance or unknown fm cant stand the drivel on radio1 and my pet hate is the wifes fave Heart i want a bumper sticker I HATE HEART

I like the idea of in van DVD but the thieves will have it, I've had my radio taken from me before the thieving scumbags I'll be waiting with my claw hammer next time.

Commercial radio = rubbish

Good music but at a price, dull DJ's, dull features and relentless adverts.

I listen to radio 2 when working with others. They repeat the music, but its not awful.

When I'm on my own I like radio 4 (except the gardening show). I know that makes me sound like such an old git, and I'm only 33...but radio 1 makes my ears bleed.

I like the idea of in van DVD but the thieves will have it, I've had my radio taken from me before the thieving scumbags I'll be waiting with my claw hammer next time.

Detachable screens, comes with a case, just put in your tool bag as you go in. Simple, noone will nick a stereo with no headunit on the front

Had a parrot MKi9200 installed so all my music and phone calls go through it, hands free bliss..... plus stops the rozzers pulling me over :)

Had a parrot MKi9200 installed so all my music and phone calls go through it, hands free bliss..... plus stops the rozzers pulling me over :)

I was looking at these cheapest I can find Is £150, but they look the dogs b******s

I love my music and with me spending most of my driving time in my van I make sure the tunes are sounding good. iPod and speakers in the baulk head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
Padlock and chain through handles of power...
Replies
Views
P
Is that for both the feed and return pipes ?
Replies
Views
P
L
sorry for it being in one big paragraph but...
Replies
Views
LPG2012
L
G
worth noting thwt the by pass is needed for...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Back