What was the first Vehicle you ever bought? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What was the first Vehicle you ever bought? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was the Yamaha DT125. Liquid cooled I recall.
Really would have preferred the Honda 4 stroke equivalent and it has a nicer noise

ugh, I never really bonded with any of my 4 strokes.. currently have a KTM300 2 stroke crosser, awesome and terrifying in equal measure

Bought a D reg Fiat Panda in 1996 for £800, put a Peco big bore on and handbraked it into some guys garden wall. The wheels locked and I just lost control, it made a right crunch, smash all the front end in. We just pushed it home and scrapped it.

A mini was my first car, had it when I was 18 for about a year. Passed my driving test 6 years later :)
mini.jpg

I'm 6'2'' and had more head and leg room in that car than anything I've owned since.

Rover 214si k plate. Was absolutely brilliant and so reliable. Loved that car I was 18 at the time and insurance cost me £1500 car only cost £500 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back