Whats a good boiler with a min flow rate of 11 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Whats a good boiler with a min flow rate of 11 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

narkosis

Need to replace an old ravenheat but not sure what to get needs to have a min flow rate of 11. Have tried to look at reviews but there does not seem to be any that are any good. HELP

remeha vaillant main you pays your money and makes a choice plenty out there with 5 years gaurantees

Vaillant ecotec 831 and 837 both do, great boilers too. If you look around you can get the 5 yr guarantee too. You have to be carefull though alot say they give that on paper but not always in the reality. See how the info reads on the boiler info's usually would read upto 11ltr per min at certain degree rise

baxi platinum 33 or 40 kw come with 5 years warranty,or the cheaper duotec 33 or 40 have 2 years but a 33 kw suits most needs also available as a potterton gold/heatmax 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
  • Question
Sounds to me that the 15mm pipe that you are...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Because it will adjust the boiler to the...
Replies
Views
Back