whats on your bucket list | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss whats on your bucket list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think she gets fed up with well meaning passers by trying to roll her back in the sea?

Or panics when she sees Japanese whaling boats?

I like a bit of meat on the bone. Keeps the draft out of the bed!

The only way she'd help with the draft would be if you cut her open, hollowed her out and climbed inside.

You could probably fit a family of four in there!

The only way she'd help with the draft would be if you cut her open, hollowed her out and climbed inside.

You could probably fit a family of four in there!

Made me chuckle. Back off now tho, she's on my laminated list.

You're telling me you have laminated pictures of her moose knuckle?

I think I'm going to chunder again....

You're telling me you have laminated pictures of her moose knuckle?

I think I'm going to chunder again....

No. I did check out that redtube video tho. I must say the lighting did her no justice!

Think i'll give this thread a swerv from now.....i've already sharted once today and still had two miles walk home after that. I must have looked like louis Spence in a speedwalking comp.

Think i'll give this thread a swerv from now.....i've already sharted once today and still had two miles walk home after that. I must have looked like louis Spence in a speedwalking comp.

Side effects from the gammy arm? How you feeling now Sicknote?

Wait, I think I've Sussed it. She is clearly well fed which indicates what she cooks is edible... So this could be less about Kerry and more about apps desire to tuck into an edible offering

So let me get this right, croppie says he wants to climb a mountain and nobody takes the pish?! I mention the glamourous ms katona and I get bombarded with abuse?!

Wait, I think I've Sussed it. She is clearly well fed which indicates what she cooks is edible... So this could be less about Kerry and more about apps desire to tuck into an edible offering

Have you taken leave of your senses man......Adam had proved time and time again that he is totally devoid of all taste...be it drink or fantasy wimmin(with the exception of Mrs AP....poor woman must have done something terrible in a previous life).

So let me get this right, croppie says he wants to climb a mountain and nobody takes the pish?! I mention the glamourous ms katona and I get bombarded with abuse?!

Oh ***on we all noticed little legs fancied a hike up a hill and we all chuckled thinkingit'd be a record as he'd have covered twice the distance of anyone else to do it, but we must let a man have a dream.

Rum Doodle is a fictional mountain in a book by WE Bowman .

Your move batman. ....

Are you sniffing glue? She gets her food from Iceland.

And going by the size of her I think it's the country...

Besides climbing a mountain was croppies dream find your own

As it happens I used to do a lot of climbing when I was younger, slimmer and fitter. Did the idwal slab with a couple of mates in walking boots, a rope, a few slings and a pocket full of stones. And the exdiff route up the glyders.

Spent most of my time on southern sandstone though. You can climb that stuff, you can climb anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good job buddy 👍🏼
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
  • Question
What a great and informative post! Thanks for...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Back