WhatS your weekend car looking to upgrade . | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WhatS your weekend car looking to upgrade . in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just wondering what cars my fellow heating and plumbing engineers drive hoping to upgrade soon had 4 honda crvs in the past so would have to be a suv not to keen on the next generation crv so open to suggestions cheers kop

IMG_0347.JPG
You need one of these pal

That car may disappear from your possession, without your permission, be put in a shipping container and sent abroad.

Hint Hint, Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink.

Does that have a 427 cu inch under the hood?

Lol , nah Oz , it has the trusted Rover V8 , sounds like thunder lol . It would be better down your neck of the woods , it could be driven more , stupid car for wet Yorkshire , but I love it .

Just think of it driving down the long roads in oz, stretching its legs :D

Now now girls pack it in , Like the look of the xc60/90 but not so keen on the price tag Harvest bit rich for me, could do a scp but another £330+ a month just to stand on the drive all week not sure which way i will go cheers kop

Volvo is one the most reliable cars. The interior design is very fancy too. The Volvo SUV is amazing especially when it comes to the latest versions. The lights are lovely , perfect shape.

To be honest I like combi cars... they are proper made for families though. Audi A4/a6 just gorgeous but wouldn't say no to Mercedes e220 either :)

Just wondering what cars my fellow heating and plumbing engineers drive hoping to upgrade soon had 4 honda crvs in the past so would have to be a suv not to keen on the next generation crv so open to suggestions cheers kop

Hello king of pipes,

Have You ever looked at the Nissan X-trail ?

There are a few models with slightly differing specifications.

Here is a link to the new Nissan X-trail photos, specifications & prices:

7-Seater & 4x4 Car Design - Nissan X-Trail | Nissan

I think that they range from about £23,000 to about £30,000 ?

Chris

Last edited:
I haven't had a car since I was 20 just a van and a motorbike (the wife has a car), Ive been out this morning on the bike and it feels good at one hundred and plenty MPH

What about Mazda CX-5 ?
Or if you want cheaper try the Mitsubishi ASX.
Do your searching online for pricing. That way you can get a proper dealership supplied car at bargain price.

Had a look at a Nissan x trail ex demo very tempted now trawling carwow for comparisons , skoda kodiaq looks good to if i can find the right deal ?????? Maybe not in any rush cheers kop

I personally don't like Nissans and I know they are Renault partners.
Try getting cheaper UK prices online for exact spec you want on any car and then use that quote against your more local dealerships to see if they near match it.
You probably will find you can buy a brand new car as cheap as a demo, or maybe even beat the price.

What about Mazda CX-5 ?
Or if you want cheaper try the Mitsubishi ASX.
Do your searching online for pricing. That way you can get a proper dealership supplied car at bargain price.
We looked at both of these and both seem small in comparison. We also looked at the 7 seater Hyundai which is massive and you gets lots for your money.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Just looking for some suggestions on what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Back