WhatS your weekend car looking to upgrade . | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WhatS your weekend car looking to upgrade . in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

I'm thinking about getting a car myself but I'm too tight to buy one.
I actually get wound up looking at other peoples car choices, its either a Mini, Audi or BMW red black or white.

And the rest is the pay monthly white goods cars like Juke and Kia Sportage...absolutley ten a penny.

No car I've seen makes me really really want one.

I'm thinking about getting a car myself but I'm too tight to buy one.
I actually get wound up looking at other peoples car choices, its either a Mini, Audi or BMW red black or white.

And the rest is the pay monthly white goods cars like Juke and Kia Sportage...absolutley ten a penny.

No car I've seen makes me really really want one.

Agree Phil, - cars can be far too much a money loss. I can't see the reasoning behind someone working extra hard and long hours just to drive a luxury car.
But it is possible to have a good car at very little overall cost. Some luxury cars don't depreciate much - especially if you can pick up a really good second hand one.
Also some of these pay monthly contacts are so cheap that it wouldn't pay to own an old car. I know some deals on lower cost cars are £100 a month, or not a lot more, which isn't expensive to drive a brand new car. You could spend that just on repairs alone to an old vehicle.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Just looking for some suggestions on what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Back