Where Did Croppie Go? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Not been on the forum for quite a while. Has Croppie retired? Didn't see any comments from him on any of the threads I looked at.

He moved on with a few others

Hey ho. **** happens.
Its very rare that people who start things together stay together. People grow in different ways and so do their opinions and needs.
Just look at all the great couples in computing! Even, dare I say, in the world of taps! THE John Guest of Guest & Chrimes, the guys in Rotherham who originally patented the high pressure tap in 1845, parted company soon after due to business disagreements. It aint new!

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Hi Megs, And cheer up everyone, I'm still around
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also I don't think he'll be able to get a bit...
Replies
Views
Back