Where Did Croppie Go? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Alas that wasn't posted here mate, it would of been censored if it was, very interesting though.

Yes, I totally understand.
I still would like to view the actual goings on.
I did get in contact with some of the guys later and they told me

I miss apps drinks

I still laugh when I think of App and what he said in a thread about a new bathroom being ripped out.
The OP asked us to guess why a new suite was being replaced.
Eventually he posted to say the home owners were on holiday and their kids left a door open and a cow got into the house and got trapped in the bathroom, wrecking it.
App came in with the line,
“I once let a cow into my home. Cost me a fortune.”
:p

App was also a big loss.

Last edited:
Croppie (John) was a moderator of the old forum.
Although he could be strict against posts that were seeking advice on dangerous work, illegal gas, etc.
He along with some others added a lot humour here.
He left when forum was changed
Croppie (John) was a moderator of the old forum.
Although he could be strict against posts that were seeking advice on dangerous work, illegal gas, etc.
He along with some others added a lot humour here.
He left when forum was changed
I think he was quite right to be firm about DIY gas jobs. Too many Muppets about who think it's ok to take risks.

Which on it`s own say`s a lot Shaun as some of them had been around for years, yes people change and move on as said earlier but so many left in a short space of time.

Glad to see you still have your sense of humour dancin, think I`ve just lost mine because somebody has deleted a post of mine which totally changes the dynamics of my posts.
What did somebody say earlier about free speech? Guess it is only aloud unless the man doesn`t like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? what post the double posts

Glad to see you still have your sense of humour dancin, think I`ve just lost mine because somebody has deleted a post of mine which totally changes the dynamics of my posts.
What did somebody say earlier about free speech? Guess it is only aloud unless the man doesn`t like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What! You mean you are being censored on here for reminiscing?

They deleted there accounts on there own
Right let's see what happens this time.

That may be so and as said earlier people change and people move on to other things but for so many people to leave in such a short time says a lot.

Or words to that effect.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Hi Megs, And cheer up everyone, I'm still around
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also I don't think he'll be able to get a bit...
Replies
Views
Back