Where does the pressure go? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where does the pressure go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
He he, love the sense of humour on this site. Right, to hopefully put this one to bed. I isolated the bathroom hot tap and it looks like the symptoms have now gone completely. We've always had to grolly the tap shut to stop it dripping. I reckon this is where the pressure has been dissapearing over a period of time. Don't worry I reckon I can handle a tap washer!!

Yes I can confirm that I will be flying out on holiday - and as you probably guessed, no I don't particularly like flying!!!!

we knew it :
1 it was a wind up
2 you would not fly unless you had to
3 you need a plumber to change the tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thermostat changed... With the new one, it...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
Make sure there is a means of isolating the...
Replies
Views
Lloyd999
L
  • Question
Many thanks, I have a probe thermometer so...
Replies
Views
Back