Where to buy 3/4 BSP rad valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Where to buy 3/4 BSP rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

678hug

Hi. I'm replacing a rad valve which has the adjusting shaft broken. I really dont want to remove the rad tail unless i absolutely have to. I'm pretty sure it has a 3/4" BSP connection onto the tail and the rad pipe looks like the normal 15mm.

Can anyone please tell me where i can buy another 3/4" BSP angled valve. Just the plain type with a white cap.

Please note i am aware that i can screw out the tail and replace the whole lot but i'd rather just get a valve if possible

Thanks
Gary

even though you don't want to, it would be better to replace the tail as well as the valve because you're unlikely to get a perfect match, unless the original valve is pretty recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok thanks! Towel rail very tall so I don’t...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm in Canada, where the standard is NPT. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you all for the responses, exactly the...
Replies
Views
Well the usually leak if you use them. Add...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Can’t you use a pair of grips ? Or if you...
Replies
Views
Back