where to get work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss where to get work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

B

bigjack9

Hi, basicially just finished in the Army as Royal Engineer,completed 23 years, traded as coonstruction and Refrigeration and Air Con Engineer, but as part of resettlement I did gas Course as its a little similar, i have the following quals:

CCN1, CENWAT1,CKR1, HTR1, MET1, CPA1, Energy Efficiency, Combination boilers basic &advanced fault finding, Essential Electrics, Unvented Hot Water Systems & WaterRegulations

now looking for employment in North Yorkshire any ideas?? or do i go Self Employed

I have applied for a few jobs, but think they will fob me off due to lack of experience, but I will possibly have to go self employ without a choice.

I went self employed, got 4 offers of a great job and im now considering 1 this week. Its a different job than what ive been doing - biomass and solid fuel. Subbying for him this week, if works out. Will be getting employed again. I made a huge mistake going self employed but had no option since everyones struggling for work

North yorkshire is loaded with plumbers every other van is a plumber,but dont be put off,if you go self employed you should be able to keep your head above water

Similar plumbing topics

i still get email notifications from some old...
Replies
Views
H
Hi Guys anyone heard of TQ training in...
Replies
Views
rubix_909
R
S
Great idea thanks! I will do that. I...
Replies
Views
SUSSEX MAN
S
H
Replies
Views
All useful advice! Thanks. I have so much I...
Replies
Views
Back