which boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss which boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

hey guys lokking for some advice got a job coming up on a combi swap 2 bed one bathroom & shower with 7 rads he has been advised on a 28i junior but i reckon a 30cdi just for the 12.3 flow rate on the hot anybody any ideas on the diffarence between the two as not installed a junior yet SAD I KNOW

hey guys lokking for some advice got a job coming up on a combi swap 2 bed one bathroom & shower with 7 rads he has been advised on a 28i junior but i reckon a 30cdi just for the 12.3 flow rate on the hot anybody any ideas on the diffarence between the two as not installed a junior yet SAD I KNOW

thought you liked duotecs jambo, i would stick with the baxi over the plastic worcester

which we are and can offer a further 3year warranty on parts & labour on top of the 2 years you get with your stunning new worcester not bad for £99.00

why not pop in a remeha which has a 5 year warranty as standard at no extra cost and is cheaper than a worcester to start off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
P
Baxi boilers are light and quiet but I doubt...
Replies
Views
Back