Which boilers to install in rentals... | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Which boilers to install in rentals... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to there own, I fit Ideals & Alphas depending on budget/ builders etc & Veissmann for an alternative to the customer watching the Worcester ads....

Just a wireless internet stat for single zone.

I have the 2 zone one which I got of Ray from Williams and co for free. Just had to write a review. Oops, I don't think I ever did write it. That was about 5yrs ago

these new rules sure are going to be a big ballache and certainly not much saving on bills. £7 a year or something silly?

Spot on and more things for old Mrs jones for to understand

Spot on and more things for old Mrs jones for to understand
10 year or so before you start even making money due to the rediculus initial outlay on controls!! think its not out in wales for another year tho so I should be good??

10 year or so before you start even making money due to the rediculus initial outlay on controls!! think its not out in wales for another year tho so I should be good??

Yet out in October I think and yep been quoted £30-140 ontop of a stnd install

Which one is that. I wouldn’t touch a SALUS if it were free. In my opinion.
went through a short lived phase on fitting salus wireless\stats with the vaillant fascias and by god they where terrible. nightmare to pair. certainly not user friendly. I believe most converted back to standard Honeywell stats.

More changes ! these are a pain in the backside, controls most people don't understand, extra costs on installs, fine for customer if they don't comply, what happened to freedom of choice ? and will they make any difference ? In my opinion very little if any.

Honeywell lyric worth a look bud , avoid salus like the plauge. Kop

I did go for the Lyric T6. Nice software on it but a bit ugly due to the house being all white. They should give you an option of colours I think.

I don't like how the logic + opentherm terminals are on the opposite side of the boiler Live in so having to run another cable basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Easy way to tell turn the cold off at the...
Replies
Views
Perfect, I'll be left with 40mm to the area...
Replies
Views
Hi, I sought advice here a few years ago, to...
Replies
Views
If you organise something without the...
Replies
Views
Back