Which Worcester boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Which Worcester boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi - I have been given 2 options of boiler to fit in my small flat, a Worcester 2000 combi or a Worcester 28 compact. The W 2000 is £150 cheaper with 6 year guarantee and the compact has 10 year. I have read the later on repair costs on the 2000 are lower as it easier to work on, I would be grateful from any opinion on which to fit.

The 2000 has been cancelled for now, also the Cdi compact is being moved over to new 8000 so you ca

Tbh baxi 830 or Worcester 8000 / cdi compact

There not making them anymore due to parts issues on the 4000 and covid/ manufacturer issues with semiconductors

Similar plumbing topics

Do you know if it’s damaged more parts they...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
G
Didn’t grease the oring before refitting...
Replies
Views
Worcester Bosch - Vaillant - Baxi - Potterton
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Back