who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tris101
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 26K

Discuss who manufactures bathstore sinks and toilets?? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody heard that bathstore is going bust? somebody told me today and wanted to check

All stuff I've used from Bathstore has said product of UAE which stands for useless and expensive. A basin I fitted was 1/2inch taller at one side and looked like I was on the pop when I fitted it

man up sort the mrs out tell her shes not boss......got to go now mrs is calling me LOL

I shall consult my brochures & see if I can find the details of that sink & loo for you. A lot of places get a high end looking item and then get a cheap copy mass produced as others have said, however the prices you have given ain't that cheap! I will see what I can find, the basin does look vaguely familiar!!

Beware of the toilets - some of them have sloping backs to the pans and unless you sit right at the front of the pan you end up pebble dashing them and leaving skid marks on them all the time. The flush does not clear the soiling so you need to keep using the bog brush on them. some TC branded toilets are really bad for this.

Just to confirm Bathstore do indeed manufacture a lot of there own product and make massive margins, hence the permanent 50% sale...They used to sell a lot of Phoenix product as did Vicky Plumb but now have their own factories. They're not the only manufacturer though to import from China or Turkey and though these 2 examples are flogging the cheap product at high prices it isn't all bad. Remember your iPhone also comes from China.

One of my customers got a Bath Store toilet pan – the pan ceramic outlet was out of shape!!! Back to the store. Came to fit the sit – both brackets are the same (should be one of each)! Back to the store. The latest one – bath waste was not to the BS! A local BS trap would not fit! It was good 4 mms out! In the bin!!! Got BS waste. What can I say?!

I shall consult my brochures & see if I can find the details of that sink & loo for you. A lot of places get a high end looking item and then get a cheap copy mass produced as others have said, however the prices you have given ain't that cheap! I will see what I can find, the basin does look vaguely familiar!!

Any lucky finding anything simlaure I have looked at most manufature and found nothing.

many thanks to all have taken the time the reply the info has been all very helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for your post, can anyone offer any advice?
Replies
Views
Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun, googling is much easier when you...
Replies
Views
Place a block of wood carefully in the correct...
Replies
Views
I found an older post with some info on how to...
Replies
Views
Back