who will be up for the australian gp qualifying | Australia Plumbers Talk | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss who will be up for the australian gp qualifying in the Australia Plumbers Talk area at Plumbers Forums

J

julesverne

To some it is tedious but since being a teen i have watched all forms of motor racing and cant wait for the new season to start.

Nice one pal, F1 is the only reason I have Sky really.....oh and for little un's stuff and Sky news lol.

......looking forward to this year, interesting to see what team Merc can do this year too

I must admit that although i loved the coverage on bbc 1

Sky's coverage is tip top.

Will be very interesting to see how merc do with lewis and how maclaren do without him. I cant see jenson doing much without someone like lewis pushing him so hard as a team mate

I must admit that although i loved the coverage on bbc 1

Sky's coverage is tip top.

Will be very interesting to see how merc do with lewis and how maclaren do without him. I cant see jenson doing much without someone like lewis pushing him so hard as a team mate

Agree 100% .......surely Redbull must fall behind a bit now too

I won't be able to see it unfortunately, because as my Kids Used to say "Dad why do we only have peasantTV". Have to wait for highlights on the BBC.

I set the tv to turn on at 5.55... I've only got freeview and was told, join us at 2.20 for the re -run! Thanks again bbc! Glad I pay the tv license for such great service!

Itv had it for all those years, bbc takeover and then sell it to sky as quick as that!

Im fed up with sky buying all the good stuff! And Refuse to buy there crap

BBC did not sell it to sky, it's not theirs to sell. It's good old Bernie extracting as much money from multiple revenue streams as possible. The BBC coverage was great and I'm disappointed that they couldn't afford to keep it but sadly it came down to money.

Had sky for a while and binned them for virgin. The only reason we haven't binned them as well is the broadband.

Up yours Murdoch and Branson.

Last edited:
I set the tv to turn on at 5.55... I've only got freeview and was told, join us at 2.20 for the re -run! Thanks again bbc! Glad I pay the tv license for such great service!

Itv had it for all those years, bbc takeover and then sell it to sky as quick as that!

Im fed up with sky buying all the good stuff! And Refuse to buy there crap

Wheather you agree or disagree with sky buying up all the good stuff, you have to admit they broadcast what they buy brilliantly.

I like football so ill always have sky as its the only place that had it, and their coverage of the premier league is top notch.

The darts coverage that show is amazing as well. I don't watch the F1 but I'd imagine that their coverage if that is far better than the BBC/ITV ever did.

When sky buy the rights to something they pull out all the stops to broadcast it in the best way they can and do it justice. I personally would like them to have all the sport.

Wheather you agree or disagree with sky buying up all the good stuff, you have to admit they broadcast what they buy brilliantly.

I like football so ill always have sky as its the only place that had it, and their coverage of the premier league is top notch.

The darts coverage that show is amazing as well. I don't watch the F1 but I'd imagine that their coverage if that is far better than the BBC/ITV ever did.

When sky buy the rights to something they pull out all the stops to broadcast it in the best way they can and do it justice. I personally would like them to have all the sport.
Agreed Sky are superb at what they do

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
You need to have a regular service on oil...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have...
Replies
Views
Back