who will be up for the australian gp qualifying | Australia Plumbers Talk | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss who will be up for the australian gp qualifying in the Australia Plumbers Talk area at Plumbers Forums

i have to agree with sky coverage of sport is far superior.

doesnt mean i like it as i think its expensive but if i didnthave it i wouldnt be able to watch as much cricket and F1 otherwise. dont really watch much football as my team is hardly ever on. do watch motors TV a lot and thats a free channel as far as im aware. love the ALMS series and LE Man 24hrs even more than F1

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
You need to have a regular service on oil...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have...
Replies
Views
Back