Why has Meter reading quadrupled after Gas Check on Vaillant Boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Why has Meter reading quadrupled after Gas Check on Vaillant Boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I recently had a gas safety certificate check done by and my Vaillant Ecotec Pro24 boiler serviced/checked. However a month later and after taking a meter reading it showed that the amount used had nearly quadrupled since the previous month with no change in usage.

Hot water is only set at 50 degrees as usual and radiator temperature at 55. I am certain the guy doing the check has altered the settings but I don't know how to check or what to look for. Please help!

Pre heat left on if it has a pre heat function ?

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
That looks like excessive wear on the housing...
2 3
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
Are you doing it in P1, P2 and checking P1 again?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back