Will be speaking to a solicitor in the morning | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Will be speaking to a solicitor in the morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just had the tit of a landlady banging on the door at 22.55 what the ****!

Spoke to a solicitor today who reckons I've got a strong case to get my deposit back plus a few months rent and damages!

Just had the tit of a landlady banging on the door at 22.55 what the ****!
change the locks the landlord i work for has keys to all the houses and will let himself in when he wants if noone is there to check house

Fair play to you mate. Don't blame you moving everything expensive out of there. Stand your ground with the witch though, I hope you take her for everything you can. :)

Screw the pig. Take her for what you can, show her she can't treat people like that

Make sure you sabotage the boiler before you leave ;-)

Seriously though good luck to you zeb hope it works out for you.

As much satisfaction as it would be to sabotage anything dont give the pig any come back on ya if it goes all the way to court

I agree. When you leave, leave with no marks against you. I know it'll be hard but it all looks better on you.

Drain the water out of the heating system and fill it with cold milk. Think of all that cheese and mould growing and blocking the rads in a few months!

Get some dog poo and hide it in various places around the property behind panels etc.... It'll take them ages to sort it.

Of course I'm only joking, my mind is doing overtime thinking of things you could do.

Let's have a laugh and start a thread called Payback Time and see who can come up with the best ideas to get your own back on muppet landlords and nob end customers.

Any takers? Post it up then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
  • Question
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291994119470 If 1/2”
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the tip. I have an outside tap so...
Replies
Views
Hiya mate, you want try on...
Replies
Views
Back