Williams and Co trade... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Williams and Co trade... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

If Lee isn't sure, he'd be best off with a 6PAQ. When he gets more adept then he can upgrade to the shiny, Shauny, Pro version :cool:

dont you mean the very empty shaun version :D

So to make some cash on these I would have to charge £20 a cartridge. This sound about right

You can charge what they are worth. If the one you are replacing is priced at £35 why would you only charge £20? Sell it at £30.

If the job is repairing some tiled in taps where otherwise it would cost £1000 to remove & replace a bath then charge £200 because that's its true value vs the alternative. Doing those, then allows you to do a few at cost price for little old ladies ;)

Plus the extra you'll make on labour. Min charge £50, in and out.

One of the HS engineers went to a job to repair two taps on a Belfast sink. Normally it's 1-1.5 hrs. He logged in upon arrival and was logged out having replaced TWO cartridges in just over 11 minutes!!!
So, on the basis of £50 for 15 minutes that's nearly as much as I need to entertain my 14 yr old :rolleyes:

Similar plumbing topics

I’d definitely ask them back to sort. Should...
Replies
Views
I've installed about 20 of the K-Rad rads via...
Replies
Views
A bit late but what were the test results, did...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Back