Williams & Co Service.... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Williams & Co Service.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
...Is brill!! Ordered some plumbing bits Sunday by emailing Ray directly. Order paid for on Monday when they phoned me up. Bits arrived in an apprentice proof packing box today! Very impressed and will definitely use you guys again.

:bucktooth:

...Is brill!! Ordered some plumbing bits Sunday by emailing Ray directly. Order paid for on Monday when they phoned me up. Bits arrived in an apprentice proof packing box today! Very impressed and will definitely use you guys again.

:bucktooth:

I'm spoilt, branch is 10 minutes from my house :)

I am on a diet at the moment so I asked for fibre washers instead which were duly delivered! They don't taste as nice though!

Bet their counter service is faster than PTS. I could go on there have an hour long S*** in the bog and still be in the same place in the que

Looking forward to doing battle with my box on Friday

I think that yours will be on a pallet Alex. The big UV cylinder will be a bit too big for a box. However, we will try to remember to tick the "send a tail lift vehicle" box, so you don't get the situation we had with a certain landy-owning yorkshire mod today, where his missus was left staring up at a big lorry with a pallet on it. Credit to the driver, it seems that he broke the pallet down for her, but nevertheless...

Bet their counter service is faster than PTS. I could go on there have an hour long S*** in the bog and still be in the same place in the que

You do get tea in a proper cup which is a plus point. Don't get that at pts.

You don't get biscuits in store....

You got a cup of tea didn't you? And none of that chemical crap that the machine puts out, you got a luxury, hand-crafted, proper PG tips cuppa, and in a "southern model" Williams mug!

Some people don't appreciate a quality cuppa...

You got a cup of tea didn't you? And none of that chemical crap that the machine puts out, you got a luxury, hand-crafted, proper PG tips cuppa, and in a "southern model" Williams mug!

Some people don't appreciate a quality cuppa...

we need a petition for a milkshake maker for the summer......

I think that yours will be on a pallet Alex. The big UV cylinder will be a bit too big for a box. However, we will try to remember to tick the "send a tail lift vehicle" box, so you don't get the situation we had with a certain landy-owning yorkshire mod today, where his missus was left staring up at a big lorry with a pallet on it. Credit to the driver, it seems that he broke the pallet down for her, but nevertheless...

A pallet that'll be a lot of biscuits then :winkiss:

I don't know if he still does it, but our Gosport manager always used to have a toaster, butter and marmalade on the counter first thing.

The manager of Plumb centre - 3 doors away - couldnt work out why we got all the early morning trade.

Get ollie outside the maidstone one with a bbq.......

Or do a tea and donut day......

I don't know if he still does it, but our Gosport manager always used to have a toaster, butter and marmalade on the counter first thing.

The manager of Plumb centre - 3 doors away - couldnt work out why we got all the early morning trade.

Jewsons do a healthy breakfast on a thursday. Free paper and apple, orange or nana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can't bloody wait till they're local to me
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
double points on the works scheme when fitted...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
M
Beyond the call of duty if you ask me well...
Replies
Views
Back