Williams & Co Service.... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Williams & Co Service.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray,

North of Birmingham, going north on M6 is of Stoke on Trent
60 mins later is West Lancashire - M58 etc -

This area is very wealthy - we know - so when are you turning up here ?

But free banaanas wont work -Pies seem best .........CHK

Ray,

North of Birmingham, going north on M6 is of Stoke on Trent
60 mins later is West Lancashire - M58 etc -

This area is very wealthy - we know - so when are you turning up here ?

But free banaanas wont work -Pies seem best .........CHK

Mmmmmmmmmm pies. But still needs to keep heading north :)

Yeah I'll be doing it over the next few days thanks again

I knew it, despite what my physiotherapist tells me I'm not paranoid it's the world against me.

Bet their counter service is faster than PTS. I could go on there have an hour long S*** in the bog and still be in the same place in the que

Jesus Kyle.......even i can't make a ****3 last an hour.....

My order came this morning cheers ray IMAG0213.jpg

My order came this morning cheers ray View attachment 16776

Was that after it was unwrapped Alex? I saw it before it left us, and it was entirely wrapped in black plastic.

Also, did they send a tail-lift vehicle to get that big pallet off? We used a framed pallet because that cylinder was so tall, but they are a bit unweildy to unload if you don't have a forklift in your garage.

mine was late the courier had a problem,ian offered to send it down by one of the lads working over time,which we declined as we felt a 6-8 round trip was not on,it arrived early the next day,service others cant achieve,i personally think Williams will grow and kill the opposition based on there service alone

mine was late the courier had a problem,ian offered to send it down by one of the lads working over time,which we declined as we felt a 6-8 round trip was not on,it arrived early the next day,service others cant achieve,i personally think Williams will grow and kill the opposition based on there service alone

Shouldn't have been late in the first place Mark!

I understand from Ian that Asprays simply left the whole pallet in their Southampton depot overnight, and never shipped it to Wales. Not great, but in fairness to them, its the first real cock up they have made in about 180 shipments, and they did rush to put it right, so I suppose that's not too bad. If I only made a mistake once every 180 times I did something, I would be a lot richer than I am.

It was a genuine offer to come up overnight and fix the problem - I know that Ian did a midnight run for Pete at PJF last autumn when something had gone wrong. Good service is very simple. You look after the people who look after you. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can't bloody wait till they're local to me
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
double points on the works scheme when fitted...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
M
Beyond the call of duty if you ask me well...
Replies
Views
Back