Wireless Thermostat recommendations Please | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wireless Thermostat recommendations Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking of ordering from The Underfloor Heating Store. I notice they do monthly no interest payments. Could be tempted to go hi end un that case?

Was thinking of ordering from The Underfloor Heating Store. I notice they do monthly no interest payments. Could be tempted to go hi end un that case?

I've never used them myself. If you look at the forum sponsors on the column on the left Uheat they supply heatmiser gear. Customer service is spot on and so is their advice. I would defiantly recommend giving them a call and speaking to a person called Jake if you can. Tell him what your after and that your a member of this forum for a discount :smile5:

If you're talking Williams unfortunately they are strictly trade only

Ahhhh assumed they were more for system type purchases

Hi there,

I would recommend to go for Heatmiser Slimline-RF thermostat and receiver (RF-Switch).
Total cost for both items including 5% of forum discount would be £92.91 incl VAT.

Thank you.

Neostat is 230V.
There's a wireless version called Neoair which would work as a normal thermostat (it's a bit more expensive than Slimline - RF).
the advantange if Neosystem is when you buy a Neohub (£125 incl VAT approx) you can control your system via Smartphone).
You could go for Neoair + RF-Switch reciever and use us without the hub. Hub could be added later on as it doesn't require addition wiring (It will need to be connected to power supply via 3 pin plug and then to your router).

thank you.

That price is above the Nest or Hive setups. Is the Heatmiser Neo worth the £250 price tag over the Hive or Nest?

It's a really good system.

I honestly can't say if it's better or worse than Hive or Nest.
The advantage of Heatmiser (comparing to Nest) is a price when you have multiple thermostats (as you buy only one Hub).

Really appreciate the help here. Had a quick look at the Honeywell and there seems to be a common fault with the LCD display?

I have had a few issues with the screen spoke with the rep who told me the issues were due to inferior suppliers of the lcd display which is now resolved so will wait and see, I still fit the Honeywell 921 and 927

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From the crappy instructions I’ve found, it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the advice. Have removed the...
Replies
Views
D
Sounds like you need somebody competent to...
Replies
Views
Murdoch
M
Thank you for your replies. I turned the HW...
Replies
Views
For a wireless one I must add
Replies
Views
Back