Worcester 25 i | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 25 i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?
Not fitted any but thought they looked better than the junior

They dont seem to learn

Same crock of pants appalling fit just another over priced boiler

Fitted a few SI compact boilers last week. Over fiddly. Flipping screws galore. Need fingers like knitting needles to get to prv connection. At least the flue connection isn't all floppy doppy anymore. Filling loop still fiddly and out dated.

Then again, fitted an RI today and love them.

I like the heat only boilers they do but they seem completely inept at making anything else.

And the floppy front flap that drops down and pops out. Faff. Lovely and quiet in operation tho.

Well hammers what did you break on one :D

Exactly they don't do one !!

Customer asked for a worcester so i priced one up and asked for a stand off kit , worcesters version is just some crappy bits of bent pipe where pipes go up rear for 50 with VAT lol what a joke.

A simple boiler change made horrific by the pants boiler today , flue as per usual 2 inches short to go through wall, condense still pita and still not learnt from the crappy jig !!!

Oh and lets mention the integral time clock that hardly fits and usually breaks down anyway .

Thats me done fitting them any other boiler home by twelve drinking tea .

Plus side they breakdown so regular that i get loads of worcesters that peeps have fitted round here to repair.

One thing they are good at i guess reliably breaking down .

:D that's your fault ,

And the teli flue is only designed to go through the rear so other than going through a stone wall you will be ok on length,

And hardly fits what you mean by that ?

And guess you did a bg power flush if you are hoping to finish by 12 that's a joke

:D that's your fault ,

And the teli flue is only designed to go through the rear so other than going through a stone wall you will be ok on length,

And hardly fits what you mean by that ?

And guess you did a bg power flush if you are hoping to finish by 12 that's a joke

The tell flue is rubbish simple as that why make a product that only designed to go through rear Lol Lol

Thats a joke in itself

Its easy to do a boiler change half a shift the only time it don't is with a wozzie.

The tell flue is rubbish simple as that why make a product that only designed to go through rear Lol Lol

Thats a joke in itself

Its easy to do a boiler change half a shift the only time it don't is with a wozzie.

If it's going out to the side they do a special on for people who can't cut flues

If it's going out to the side they do a special on for people who can't cut flues

Why not make a generic one?

Oh thats to simple and won't earn worcester money.

Like i said not fitting them anymore but will repair or rip out the ones that are fitted by the wozzie lovers.

Why not make a generic one?

Oh thats to simple and won't earn worcester money.

Like i said not fitting them anymore but will repair or rip out the ones that are fitted by the wozzie lovers.

Name another manufacturer that does :D baxi don't ideal don't vaillant dont

Name another manufacturer that does :D baxi don't ideal don't vaillant dont

Long enough to go through and terminate through a wall tho .

Like i said i hope people like you fit them as it keeps people like me busy repairing ,

your pap is my pay

So you're a Worcester fan then? I'd still say they're flimsy tat.

Yes and no if cus asked for one to be installed I would do it, just don't like people saying they paid 50 for some copper pipes and then complaining about them (when they could of made there own, easy enough)

And then moaning they should make one flue that fits all events/ applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Fixed the leak, replaced the pressure relief...
Replies
Views
There could still be 22mm pipework left...
Replies
Views
Hounsfield are great boilers, but dont do a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
Back