Worcester 30si round heat ex given me | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester 30si round heat ex given me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Bibbs118

Gas Engineer
Jip.

Hi, just thought I'd post to see if am missing out .

About boiler going to over heat, flashing red reset blue light one flashes off .

Been a number of times now, I've seen the fault happen in hw and ch, I tested the flow temp and it didn't seem high at all, 55 degrees. Customer reported it's not been serviced in years so I suspected flue gases, but when I cleaned it it was pretty clean in there .

I've put both stats on and tried a new pump head thinking it could be a weak pump.

I did notice the back of the pump was orange, going back Tuesday to syphon in some x800 and going to run it for an hour or so .

What else can I test and have I missed owt?

Cheers .

Does it fire in max and min settings and stay lit ?

What about low ?

About 3 mins .Not tried low as I was doing high and it locked out.

It's locks out when drawing for full and half water.......why what you thinking?????????

I had a similar fault awhile back where if you drew water off at full flow it would lock out after 30seconds or so but if you drew it off at half rate it wouldn't lock out. That was a faulty flow turbine. You could give Worcester a call and hope you get a decent tech on the phone and not a miserable ****.

I had a similar fault awhile back where if you drew water off at full flow it would lock out after 30seconds or so but if you drew it off at half rate it wouldn't lock out. That was a faulty flow turbine. You could give Worcester a call and hope you get a decent tech on the phone and not a miserable ****.

Hahahaha, it's had a new flow turbine, was leaking so I replaced it .

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
No would expect 70 if the sensor is saying 75...
Replies
Views
Not offended. I understand your frustration...
Replies
Views
Cheers for your help!
2 3 4
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Has there been any resolution to this please...
Replies
Views
Philip B
P
Back