Worchester Bosch E9 Error - It's not the boiler ! | Boilers | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worchester Bosch E9 Error - It's not the boiler ! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to admit I am wrong, but Vern I reckon you were right about the boiler as well. Obviuos when you think about that one :)
So do I assume the hot water setting has no effect on my boiler, or should I set this the same?

Thanks

Yes pal, 1A is the only KW power setting as yours is not a combi, altering 1B will do nothing, as the code plug on the mother board stops this for obvious reasons

Does 1b alter the output if you had the diverter valve kit fitted do you know vern.

E9 error, I would be considering changing the heat cell mate. The primary flow sensor should cut the boiler out we'll before the overheat stat cuts in.

if you have surface thermometer or temp robe on your gas analyser tape or hold it onto the heat cell where the overheat stat is. If your getting a reading of 100 degree plus but the temp is displaying lower than 80 degrees on the boiler chances are its the heat cell.

There are two overheat stats, flue and Heat Exchanger. Exactly where would you take the reading?
I'll be using infrared thermometer.

unfortunately thats where the advice stops.

this forum will not tollerate any advice to d..i..y boiler repairs!.

otherwise this thread/members will be removed unless in the private gas section, please stick to the rules of the forum.

thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
Back