work in westerham | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss work in westerham in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
anyone looking for work in kent? westerham way
the story is i look after the maintainence at an up market nursery in central london and the owner has bought a place in kent it was far to much work for me and she has had someone there im not sure whats happened but she now needs some one to take the job over she is a fussy demanding woman but she does pay if the jobs done right from what she told me the guy was from checker trade and was never on the job leaving a couple of lads there so dont know what the state of play is
ive worked for her for 12 years so she cant be that bad as i dont suffer fools to easily

Similar plumbing topics

Well she has got British Gas in to do it. In...
Replies
Views
My thoughts as well,signs of going near...
Replies
Views
Cat people stink. Ive been in a few homes...
Replies
Views
D
new tiler looking for newly qualified plumber...
Replies
Views
dougmontgomery
D
Re: Should a PLUMBER ever have to get involved...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back