working in portugal | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss working in portugal in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

K

kirkgas

has anyone any experience of
plumbing work in portugal, no:1 son is over there and looking at a bank
reclaimed 6 bed villa that has had the first fix done but no second fix,
utilities are all in but we are trying to decide whether to finish it ourself or
get locals in, remember the prog on the telly about the british builders who
fixed up gaffs abroad, Germany then spain i think,
icon_biggrin.gif

any
suggestions or pointers where to source info if anyone has already done it would
be much appreciated

I one fixed a ballcock in a villa (big house) just outside Villamorra when i was full of the sauce with a pair of pliers and a lot of swearing. The float was a bit polystyrene¿ The water was fed from a well and it turned all my good golf stuff orange!
I know that is as much use as a chocolate ashtray :lol:

I one fixed a ballcock in a villa (big house) just outside Villamorra when i was full of the sauce with a pair of pliers and a lot of swearing. The float was a bit polystyrene¿ The water was fed from a well and it turned all my good golf stuff orange!
I know that is as much use as a chocolate ashtray :lol:

most of my clothes are orange to start with haha
i can just imagine you bouncin about a villa growling looking for tools to fix it
not sure if it will be worth the hassle of us doing it but we are looking into it and will see, future son in law is a joiner so my son suggested he go out and do all the work as at least he will get the job done properly, but i vcan just imagine him firing about the algarve looking for materials and getting all the wrong stuff haha, could i suffer going out to a big villa with a pool and fitting some sanitary ware and kitchen in return for firing about in his lambourghini for a week or so while the missus and the younger 2 stayed here, might be worth a wee think, going out to see him in a couple of weeks so we might do a viewing while there (and then i can claim the visit on expenses)

Similar plumbing topics

All Vaillant System boilers have an auto...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
Back