Working with a hangover.... | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Working with a hangover.... in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Take milk thistle , when I hit my late twenties I just could'nt take hangovers but it's good stuff mind also take resolve before you go to bed and always have a stodgy burger before bed too the vital salts and sugars are good to replenish hydration. Never really book anyone in if I know i've got a big one mind :)

Couple of glasses of water and 2 parecetamol, if I'm still ropey in the morning something nice and greasy washed down with mug of tea with plenty of sugar.

Either all of the above or just a real good puke and get on with it! :)

hangovers are getting worse as time goes by for me, think i managed 20+ beers yesterday was abso dying today thank god I wasnt working lol

nah, just getting drunk having a good time as i usually do lol not going to let that get me down, you win some you loose some i was happy with the performance from my team this season

Pricing jobs with a hangover is worse

Actually this is bang on. It's dealing with people. If I had the keys to the house and was there on my own I could put up with a hangover, it's having to answer questions and be personable that hurts. I have found that having to focus and think and do something physical almost snaps you out of a hangover . Well, briefly.

I did have one when I was 23. I am one of those annoying types who helps you sink too much alcohol and manages to wake up next morning bright and cheerful.

Sickening ain't it ;)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://electricaldealsdirect.co.uk/santon-aqua...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for joining the forum. I have...
Replies
Views
Back